The safe choice for storing your milk for your baby.
These Sterifeed® bottles are used in Australian maternity wards, neonatal intensive care departments, and in all Australian Breastmilk Banks.
Supplied sterile in tamper evident bags
Manufactured in UK from BPA-free food grade polypropylene, Sterifeed® reusable 250ml bottles are BPA-free, BPS (Bisphenol-S) free, and do not contain latex or phthalates.
Bottles are supplied sterile and ready-to-use, saving you time and making expressing easier at this busy time of life. Sterifeed® breastmilk bottles are a convenient and environmentally sustainable alternative to freezer bags, are easy to handle and safe to transport. Simply attach a teat to feed.
- Supplied sterile, ready to use
- Individually wrapped in tamper evident packaging
- Fit market leading breastpumps such as Medela and Ameda
- Reusable; can be safely re-sterilised using all commonly used methods
- Free of BPA, BPS (Bisphenol-S), latex and phthalates
- Suitable for fridge or freezer storage
- Ideal for use with Sterifeed® Teats
- Clear and accurate filling scale
10 bottles: $21.95 incl GST
25 bottles: $44.95 incl GST
100 bottles (box): $169.95 incl GST
Sterifeed® Bottles are supplied sterile, sealed in tamper evident packaging, ready to use. They may be re-used following sterilisation. The recommended methods are cold-water sterilisation, using Milton or similar, and steam sterilisers.