Sterifeed® latex free, soft Evoprene teats are an innovative and healthy alternative to latex teats.
These Sterifeed teats are used in Australian hospital maternity wards and neonatal intensive care units and are proven to be well accepted by preemies and full term newborns.
Sterifeed standard flow single-use teats are suitable for use from birth (full-term). The three-hole system provides average flows of 9ml/minute. Teats are supplied sterile and ready to use, saving you effort and time at this busy time of life. Existing users may wish to take advantage of our discounted boxes of 100 teats, whilst new parents can order as few as 25.
Do not heat this product. Microwaving can damage the materials and may create a choking hazard.
- Sterile, ready for immediate use
- Single use
- Flow rate for full-term babies
- Free of BPA, BPS (Bisphenol-S), latex and phthalates
- Supplied with bottle collar
- Fit Sterifeed and popular breast pump bottles e.g. Medela
- Individually wrapped
25 teats: $29.95 incl GST
100 teats (box): $98.95 incl GST
- Teats are supplied sterile, sealed in tamper evident packaging, ready to use
- These teats should be discarded after use
- Do not microwave
- The ideal companion to a Sterifeed teat is a Sterifeed Bottle. Browse our Sterifeed Breastmilk Storage & Infant Feeding Bottles to find your match
- Sterifeed teat collars will also fit other narrow necked bottles by Ameda, ARDO, Lansinoh, Medela and many more. They will not fit wide necked systems such as those marketed by Avent, Nuk and Tommee Tippee.