About Sterifeed Bottles & Teats
Sterifeed Bottles and Teats are used throughout Australia in maternity departments, special care units and newborn intensive care units of hospitals and in Australian and New Zealand Breast Milk Banks. New parents at home are using them increasingly, as a safe, gimmick free, cost effective solution for storing and feeding mum’s milk.
Sterifeed’s breastmilk storage and infant feed bottles are made from FDA food grade clarified polypropylene. They are 100% free of Bisphenol – A (BPA) Bisphenol – S (BPS), DEHP, Latex and Phthalates.
Yes. In fact Sterifeed Bottles come to you sterile for first use. Thereafter you can steam sterilise or cold sterilise (using Milton or equivalent).
Yes they can. Sterifeed Bottles are safe to clean even at high temperatures.
Bottles are available in 130ml for premature to full term newborns and 250ml for older babies and infants.
Sterifeed teats are latex-free and made from Evoprene, a soft silicone, which is a healthy alternative to latex baby teats. They are also 100% free of Bisphenol – A (BPA) Bisphenol – S (BPS), DEHP, and Phthalates. Sterifeed is at the forefront of research and development into latex free baby teats and are the first company to offer clear latex-free teats to the market.
Sterifeed Teats come to you sterile, individually packed and ready for use.
Teats are available in Premature - Slow Flow for premature and smaller newborns and Standard - Medium Flow for full term and older babies.
About Shipping and Returns
We ship Australia wide.
When you place an order we usually despatch that same business day, or else the next business day. We choose the shipping method most suitable to the size of your order and the destination. As our warehouse is located in the Northern Rivers area of northern NSW, you can expect the following approximate delivery times:
- Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra in 1-2 business days.
- NSW, VIC, ACT and QLD regional centres in 3-4 business days.
- SA, TAS, NT, WA and NSW, VIC, ACT and QLD rural areas in 5+ business days.
For smaller orders we generally use Australia Post satchels and for larger orders we use Australia Post or a courier.
Shipping is calculated at check out and is based on the cheapest option relating to the physical size of your order.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- For change-of-mind returns, goods must be received in an as new and saleable condition for a full refund.
- If re-boxing is required a charge of $10 will be deducted from your refund (applies full box quantities only).
- We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item etc.).
- If you are unsure if an item is eligible for return, or would like to discuss a possible return, please contact us.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).