Reusable Baby Bottle Range
A range of reusable baby bottles made from food grade clarified polypropylene. Baby safe – 100% free of Bisphenol A (BPA), Bisphenol S (BPS), DEHP, Latex, Phthlates, Cyclic Siloxanes and Nitrosamines.
- High clarity materials aid visualisation of contents
- Accurate, easy to read graduations every 5ml
- Strong, rigid bottles eliminate the possibility of accidental force-feeding that can occur with more flexible bottles
- Baby and environmentally friendly material
Can be recycled in a bottle washer using a disinfectant cycle, or autoclaved up to 140 deg C. Supplied as bottle and cap and available in two sizes: 130ml and 250ml.
- Collection, storage (refrigeration and freezing) and feeding mother’s EBM
- Preparation, storage (refrigeration and freezing) and feeding formula and other special feeds
- Pasteurisation (in human milk banks) of DBM, storage and transportation
Smooth inside neck increases the positive seal between cap and bottle and avoids possibility of milk contamination. Especially important during pasteurisation, when bottles are fully submerged.
Compatible with Sterifeed Latex Free Teats.
For more information about the system or the product, please contact us
PRODUCT ORDERING DETAILS
14189 130ml in tamper evident bags, boxes of 100
14190 250ml in tamper evident bags, boxes of 100